Important accessibility features throughout our website and hotel
Our goal is to provide hospitality to all people who travel to the Florida Keys. At Edgewater Lodge our mission is to make it as easy as possible for all people including those with hearing, vision, or any other disability to learn about our property and book their stay if they so desire. We want everyone who visits our website to feel welcome and find the experience rewarding. If you have difficulty learning about or booking our hotel, we invite you to contact us via telephone or email and our friendly staff will gladly assist you.
Our goal is to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities, and user friendly for everyone. We monitor the website regularly to maintain this, but if you do find any problems, please get in touch.
Let us know if you have any questions
If you enjoyed using our website, or if you had trouble with any part of it, please get in touch. We'd like to hear from you in any of the following ways:
- (305) 664-2662
Hotel areas with accessible routes from an accessible public entrance
- Designated Accessible Guest Room (Cottage)
- Paved walkways to access property including dock, parking lot & designated accessible rooms
Additional accessibility features
- Accessible guest room with mobility features have doorways that provide 32" of clear width.
- Guest room televisions have closed captioning features.
- Accessible vehicles can be accommodated.
Cottage - designated accessible guest room includes
- Room as well as bathroom is wheelchair accessible
- Grab bars in the bathroom
- Door Knock Sensor (HC-DK125)
- Telephone Handset Amplifier (AMER-HA40)
- Krown Phone Strobe Flasher (KM-PSF)
- Visual/ Audio Smoke Detector (GEN-7139LS)